HOW THIS PRODUCT WORKS
Algae Control: This product rapidly disrupts numerous algae cell processes and immediately shuts down growth resulting in algae death. Algae treated with this product typically begin to show discoloration within a day and will continue to degrade over 3 - 7 days.
Water Quality Enhancement: This product ’s patent-pending technology can improve water quality by decreasing phosphorus concentration in the water column through binding and precipitation of dissolved phosphorus. This process also aids in the binding and precipitation of suspended solids, thereby reducing turbidity and unwanted discoloration. Regular use of this product which removes excess phosphorus can enhance the overall quality and clarity of water.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Start applications early in the season, before algae are rapidly growing.
- Apply on a sunny, calm day, preferably while algae are actively growing.
- Maintain an even and consistent spray pattern; ensure good coverage of target algae.
- Begin by treating from the shoreline, outward toward the middle of water body, this will allow fish to move to areas away from the treatment.
- Do Not apply this product to more than 1/3 of the total water body surface area at any one time.
- Wait a minimum of two weeks between treatments. (See Environmental Hazards for more information on the product label).
Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Need help? A SePRO Total Pond Advisor can remotely and accurately measure the size of your pond and discuss a personalized strategy to keep your pond clear of unwanted algae. Call us TOLL FREE at 1-844-766-2727 or email email@example.com.
Recommended Application Timing:
Packaging: 1 gallon container, non-refillable
Treatment Area: Treats up to 7,260 sq. ft., 4 feet deep
Always read and follow label directions. SePRO Total Pond - Clear® and SeClear Algaecide and Water Quality Enhancer® are registered trademarks of SePRO Corporation.