Packaging: 1 Water Test Kit
Is my pond's water safe?
Is the algae in my pond good or bad?
Cyanobacteria, also known as blue-green algae, are readily present in freshwaters throughout the U.S. cyanobacteria blooms often appear as bluish-green surface scums or thick mats, although some infestations are dispersed through the water and provide slight discoloration. Cyanobacteria are capable of producing toxins that can pose significant risks to humans and wildlife.
Knowing the type and amount of algae in your pond is critical to understanding the health and potential threats to both the animals and people using the water. Algae identification provides you the basics in selecting the appropriate treatment products to achieve control of nuisance algae and/or toxin producing blue-green algae.
INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS KIT:
- FREE toxic algae alert guide
- FREE algae control options
- FREE sample shipping and handling
Use this simple, quick and accurate test to find out:
- Specific algae identification
- Estimated cell count
- Microscope pictures of your algae
- Indication of your algae alert status
Within 1 week of receipt by our lab, you will receive a comprehensive report containing:
- Algae ID results
- If a potentially toxic algae (blue-green/cyanobacteria) is identified, we will provide suggestions for further monitoring considerations; product(s) to control the blue-green algae infestation to prevent potential adverse impacts to the animals, aquatic life and people who use the water in your pond
Need help? Call us TOLL FREE at 1-844-766-2727 or email email@example.com.
SePRO Total Pond - Toxic Algae Test® is a registered trademark of SePRO Corporation.