Packaging: 1 Water Test Kit
Is my pond's water good to grow big fish?
Did you know…
By establishing a baseline of the water quality in your pond, you will be in a better position to grow and sustain a healthy fishery. Key parameters such as pH, alkalinity, nutrients, chlorophyll-a, along with knowledge of bio-indicator levels of potentially toxic algae (cyanobacteria) can provide you the basics to get started in monitoring and improving the water quality of your water. With the right balance of nutrients and algal community, you will be on your way to sustaining water quality that supports conditions to grow quality fish.
INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS KIT:
- FREE pre-screen for toxic algae indicators
- FREE guide to improved fisheries
- FREE sample shipping and handling
Use this simple, quick and accurate test to find out! Within 1 week of receipt by our lab, you will receive a comprehensive report containing:
• pH of your water (how acidic or basic)
• alkalinity (buffering capacity)
• balance of nutrients (phosphate and nitrate)
• chlorophyll-a content (algae productivity level)
• bio-indicator level of potentially toxic algae (cyanobacteria)
Need help? Call us TOLL FREE at 1-844-766-2727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SePRO Total Pond - Fisheries Health Test® is a registered trademark of SePRO Corporation.